A snappy composite of bright peppermint teeming with chery vanilla. A smidgen of tropical banana and pineapple soaks into the pleasing depths of this deeply satisfying offering...a sweet-smelling tribute to days long past.
Meet the Crumble Co Wax Melt!
The product that made us famous.
- Each brick contains 6x individual wax cubes, lasting a total of 600-1,000 hours per full brick as reported by our customers, here.
- Use only 1x cube at a time for full strength, cut in half for less strength.
- Crafted by hand in Baltimore, with Missouri & Kansas grown soy.
- All of our perfumists are members of IFRA and comply to the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards.
- None of our fragrances are tested on animals.
Shipping Notice: Orders processing in 3-5 weeks currently.
We apologize for the delay!
We've got over 600+ aromas to choose from that come and go like the wind, thanks to our small batches. Famous for our hella long lasting wax melts, super inappropriate scent names and overly-decorated bath & body creations that look good enough to eat- but like, don't. Download The App!
Everyone needs a gentle reminder, not just now and again, but often. Or maybe we're just needy- that's okay, too. Many of our wax melts hide a gentle reminder under the lid, we also include these stickers with most orders- so you can put reminders on your mirror, your hairbrush, your dogs forehead or even your shirt for the day. Knowing things that keep us happy are one thing; remembering to know them is another.
Want daily questions to provoke your vulnerability and stretch those heart muscles? Wanna get in your feels on the regular, in a safe and loving way? Or, just wanna make some friends & pour some juicy soul stuff onto your timeline? Well, we built this fun lil community to do just that. Join Crumble Family.
WHO'S BEHIND THIS
Brandon Love is an artist & author based in Baltimore, MD. He created the Crumble Company as an outlet for his creativity in 2015. Catch him hanging out in the Crumble Family FB group & on Instagram @crumblecandle / @brann.love
Learn more about his story, click here.